Follow the City
|Attention Ouray County Amateur Photographers! The City of Ouray is turning 140 on October 2nd. In celebration of this milestone, we are hosting a photography contest for the Best Shot of Ouray! The winner will be announced at the City Council Meeting on October 3rd at 7pm, and the winning photograph will be printed and hung in the Community Center with a commemorative plaque.
Here are the rules of the contest:
1. You must be a resident of the City of Ouray or Ouray County
2. One photograph submission per artist
3. Photographs must be your own original work
4. Photograph can be color or black and white
5. Photographs need to be submitted in low resolution - The winner will be asked for a high resolution copy to print from
6. Photographs must be sent electronically to Jennifer at the City of Ouray at the following email address: email@example.com (not through Facebook or Instagram)
7. Photographs must be received by Thursday, September 29th by 2pm.
8. All photography styles accepted - show us your creativity!
|August 5, 2016 - The City met with the design team and Construction Manager/General Contractor
(CMGC) last week for the project kickoff meeting. During the discussions, it became
(read two-page update).
|On Monday, August 8, the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) will break ground on construction to replace a culvert along US Highway 550 (US 550) located north of Ouray.
Read two-page announcement.
|DHM Design has developed a final draft version of the master plan for proposed improvements to the Ouray Hot Springs Pool. The master plan was developed with input from the public gathered at public presentations, written surveys, interviews with pool staff, and work sessions with the City Council.
Final draft version
|Every year fall signals the beginning of the next year’s budget preparation ‘season’. The many steps involved in developing the budget are assigned to a timeline. The
2017 Budget Calendar lists the tasks and deadlines.
Hot Springs Pool and Fitness Center